Dubai has limitless attractions and shows to display in the worlds tourism industry and one them to take pride of is Middle East's first fully air-conditioned Dubai Dolphinarium. Never ending family entertainment lets you interact with its well-trained mammals and well-maintained marine facility built over 5000 sqms. The area is equipped with cutting-edge sound & light system and a 180 degree amphitheater with a seating arrangement around a salt water pool. The highlights of this amusement show is live Dolphins and Seal Show which keeps you on the edge for good 45 minutes with its remarkable performance. They display their intelligence by interacting with the audience and showing their sharp learning skills to their trainers and crowd. Get closer to the marine life of bottle nose dolphins and playful seals at the action-packed performance like acrobatics, dance, singing session and play ball, hoops jumping and also painting.
There are many more activities to do & see in the park, particularly in the winter season. Our travel consultant always recommends the guests to keep couple of hours dedicated to spend in the park after the show.
did you no?The Dolphinarium consists of 6 bottlenose dolphins, namely Senya, Ksyusha, Jerry, Tetka, Fekla & Kai.
- Pick-up from the HTL / Residence within Dubai
- Entrance ticket to Dolphin Live Show
- Access to well - maintained marine mammal facility
- Ideal for people of all age groups
- Drop-off at the HTL / Residence within Dubai
NOTE : Minimum Booking : 4 PAX
|Mode Of Transfer
||English, French & Arabic
||Mini Bus/ Car
Private Booking - Each Vehicle for 6 +1 PAX Booking For 2 Hrs Maximum
|Mode Of Transfer
||Price Per Group
|Private up to 6 PAX
||SUV / Mini Van
||Days of Operation
||HTL / Residence
|Mon - Sat
NOTE : We value our clients and attempt to provide flexibility in our policies, please read our terms and conditions carefully for clarifications prior to your booking confirmation and help us to make your tour memorable with Pyramid Tourism
- Booking subject to availability
- Prices published are in AED and are based on the rates, at the time of booking and are subject to alter without prior notice.
- Partial utility of the services will not be refunded.
- Few tours may not include Lunch at the published price. However, it can be organizes upon request at an additional cost for related tours.
- During Eid or Festive occasions and National holidays alcohol and live entertainments will be restricted.
- Dubai Hot Deals from Pyramid Tourism are subject to its specific terms and conditions and can be booked through our reservation desk at +971 4 3965666.
- Private transfer can be arranged upon request for all trips.
- Pick up arrangements can be done from other emirates with an additional charge. For more information contact Pyramid Tourism representative.
- Due to any of the uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (Traffic Jam, vehicle breakdowns, delay due to other guests, weather conditions) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Pyramid Tourism will not be responsible to provide alternate options.
- In the scenario of the guest who fails to show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup point, then Pyramid Tourism is not liable to alternative transfer, arrangement or a refund for the missed tour.
- SIC Basis -Seats will be allotted as per the availability & sole discretion of the representative.
- Additional hours required other than the regular schedule will be charged additionally on hourly basis.
- Strollers will not be allowed inside the vehicles without prior indication to Pyramid Tourism representative at the time of booking.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- All entrants must pay AED 5 entry to Creek Park this charge is made by Dubai Municipality and is non-negotiable
- Children under 2 years old are free & Children aged 12 years and above require an adult ticket
- Dubai Dolphinarium will be closed on Sunday
Lost & Found
- In case of loss of your valuable belongings like electronic gadgets, wallets or any other precious items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own risk. Our drivers and tour guides may cooperate to retrieve but will not be responsible for its loss in any case.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% - No show or late cancellations will forfeit voucher
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid cancellation charges.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 to 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancelled amount can be reimbursed within the 7 working days from the date of cancellation.
- The refundable amount relies on the cancellation policy mentioned hereby.