Dubai Dolphin Bay is located at Atlantis the Palm Resort, Jumeriah Palm Island. You may choose the option to commute through the Monorail service or by Taxi from the mainland to avoid additional transfer cost. A four and a half hectare lush tropical setting carefully modelled on their natural habitat is home for the dolphins at Atlantis.
Shallow Water Dolphin Interaction - Limited to just 10 guests per dolphin, your encounter begins with an orientation and includes 30 minutes in the water. Splish-splash into waist-high crystal clear waters which indulges you into the fascinating and playful world of dolphins. Get entertained and enchanted in your face to face interaction with one of the world's most engaging water creatures at the Dolphin Bay in Dubai. Watch them swimming and showing off their incredible skills. Relax & come ‘nose to bottlenose' for an intimate experience as you touch, embrace and even kiss your new dolphin buddy.
Non Swimmers have nothing to worry about! Its shallow-water dolphin encounter is conveniently accessible to all ages and to swimmers and non-swimmers alike.
At the end of the interaction, you will be invited to enjoy a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage.
- Pick-up from the HTL / Residence within Dubai
- Reach Dolphin Bay - Atlantic Hotel, Palm Jumeirah
- Check-in / changing - Wet suits and / or vests are provided and required while in the water
- Towels and lockers - for your use during the interaction only
- 15-minute orientation with a Marine Mammal Specialist
- 30 minute in the water experience
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Complimentary same day access to Aquaventure Waterpark
- 25% off for same day admission to ‘The Lost Chambers Aquarium'.
- Drop-off at the HTL / Residence within Dubai
NOTE : Minimum Booking : 4 PAX
|Mode Of Transfer
||Mini Van / Car
Private Booking - Each Vehicle for 6 +1 PAX Booking For 1 Hrs Maximum
|Mode Of Transfer
||Price Per Group
|Private up to 6 PAX
||SUV / Mini Van
||Days of Operation
||15 min prior to
|HTL / Residence
|Booking on Availability
NOTE : We value our clients and attempt to provide flexibility in our policies, please read our terms and conditions carefully for clarifications prior to your booking confirmation and help us to make your tour memorable with Pyramid Tourism
- Booking subject to availability
- Prices published are in USD and are based on the rates, at the time of booking and are subject to alter without prior notice.
- Tickets should be collected from the Pyramid Tourism Office in case of no transfer service.
- Few tours may not include Lunch at the published price. However, it can be organizes upon request at an additional cost.
- Alcohol is not included and can be purchased at an additional cost.
- Partial utility of the services will not be refunded.
- During Eid or Festive occasions and National holidays alcohol and live entertainments will be restricted.
- Some of the listed inclusions may stay closed on weekends or particular days as per the government rules for which Pyramid Tourism will not stand responsible.
- Infants below 3 years should be carried by parents at their own risk & must be carried on lap if, dedicated seat reservation is not made at the time of booking
- Children between 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by their parents while entering any of the water rides/ activities.
- Dubai Hot Deals from Pyramid Tourism are subject to its specific terms and conditions and can be booked through our reservation desk at +971 4 3965666.
- Private transfer can be arranged upon request for all trips.
- Tickets with transfer - Price will remain same for adult and child irrespective of age.
- Tickets price will be slightly lesser without transfer service.
- Pick-up schedule can be modified by half an hour to one hour for SIC Tours upon booking, depending upon the location and traffic flaw.
- Pick up arrangements can be done from other emirates with an additional charge. For more information contact Pyramid Tourism representative.
- The Tour can also be booked for single PAX and will be subject to availability or else the traveler may have to join along with our group departure.
- Due to any of the uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (Traffic Jam, vehicle breakdowns, delay due to other guests, weather conditions) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Pyramid Tourism will not provide alternate options.
- Seats will be allotted as per the availability & sole discretion of the representative.
- In the scenario of the guest who fails to show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup point, then Pyramid Tourism is not liable to alternative transfer, arrangement or a refund for the missed tour.
- Strollers will not be allowed inside the vehicles without prior indication to Pyramid Tourism representative at the time of booking.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Booking confirmation from PT will provide necessary information regarding the booking schedule.
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Maximum 3 children can accompany one adult per interaction.
- For the safety of the animals, all jewelry and accessories; including hair accessories should be removed prior to entering the water.
- For all dolphin interactions a maximum of 3 children under 12 per adult are accepted.
- Every dolphin and sea lion interaction includes admission to Aquaventure Waterpark, plus 25% off the admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium, on the day of the interaction
- Video recording is not allowed at Dolphin Bay or Sea Lion Point.
- Child rate will be applicable for age group 3 - 12 year's old.
13 year and above will be charged with adult rate.
- Advance bookings are recommended.
- Few tours will require original passport or Emirates ID, therefore the traveler should ensure to read the important information's, Pyramid Tourism does not stand responsible for any inconvenience due to lack of mandatory Documents for access & Identification purpose.
Dressing & Public Mannerism
- UV protection shades, sunscreen lotion and hat are recommended while moving around in direct sunlight.
- Most of the year summer clothing is recommended, Woolen cloths may be required during the winter season.
- Taking photographs of Emiratis especially females, military organizations, government office block and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering in public places instead designated areas is punishable offence and failing to comply with the law may face penalties.
- Smoking inside public areas is prohibited by Law.
- Refrain from public display of affection with your tour mate as a mark of respect for local customs.
Lost & Found
- In case of loss of your valuable belongings like electronic gadgets, wallets or any other precious items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own risk. Our drivers and tour guides may cooperate to retrieve but will not be responsible for its loss in any case.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% in case of No show: If guest fail to show up on time for the reserved Tour.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid cancellation charges.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 to 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancelled amount can be reimbursed within the 7 working days from the date of cancellation.
- The refundable amount relies on the cancellation policy mentioned hereby.