NOTE : Exclusive Basis - 12 Minutes Tour / fight can be arranged upon request for maximum 5 PAX
The Helicopter ride rules forever, when it comes to selecting the best luxurious tour in Dubai. This Heritage Tour offers the most fascinating glimpses into Dubai's historical past. Kick start your adventurous aerial ride from Dubai Festival City and meander over the wind towers and the oldest spice souq of Dubai creek for your 12-minute tour
From the Arabic traditions to the hustle and bustle of modern Dubai, this ride will magnify the contrast of the city whereby the history resides alongside the future. This ancient and traditional architectural monuments and souqs lead to striking high-rise building, wonderful beaches and straggling golf courses.
Pyramid Tourism highly recommends Helicopter Ride for new to Dubai Tourists.
- 12 Mints ride over The traditional suburbs of old Dubai
- Dubai Creek
- The wind towers along sides of Deira - Bur Dubai
- Dubai Creek Golf Course
- The Jumeirah coastline
- Burj Khalifa
- Transfer can be arranged upon request
NOTE : Minimum Booking : 4 PAX
|Mode Of Transfer
||N / A
||N / A
Private Booking - Each Vehicle for 6 +1 PAX Booking For 2 Hrs Maximum
|Mode Of Transfer
||Price Per Group
|Private MAX 5 PAX
||Car/ Mini Van
NOTE : We value our clients and attempt to provide flexibility in our policies, please read our terms and conditions carefully for clarifications prior to your booking confirmation and help us to make your tour memorable with Pyramid Tourism
- Booking subject to availability
- Prices published are in AED and are based on the rates, at the time of booking and are subject to alter without prior notice.
- Partial utility of the services will not be refunded.
- Dubai Hot Deals from Pyramid Tourism are subject to its specific terms and conditions and can be booked through our reservation desk at +971 4 3965666.
- Private transfer can be arranged upon request for all trips.
- Pick up arrangements can be done from other emirates with an additional charge. For more information contact Pyramid Tourism representative.
- Due to any of the uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (Traffic Jam, vehicle breakdowns, delay due to other guests, weather conditions) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Pyramid Tourism will not be responsible to provide alternate options.
- In the scenario of the guest who fails to show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup point, then Pyramid Tourism is not liable to alternative transfer, arrangement or a refund for the missed tour.
- SIC Basis -Seats will be allotted as per the availability & sole discretion of the representative.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Please contact us to check on the weather conditions and availability for this trip prior to booking
- Pick Up schedule cannot be modified for this tour If transfer is included on SIC Basis.
- Every passenger is insured in accordance with the local UAE Civil Aviation Authority regulations.
- ALL PASSENGERS MUST BE AT THE HELIPAD SPOT 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO THEIR SCHEDULED
- Flights cab is booked upon complete payment and an email confirmation submission to Pyramid Tourism.
- Flights & Flight Routes are subject to helicopter availability (unscheduled maintenance), Air Traffic Control authorization and weather conditions.
- Passenger Identification will carried out at the time of check-in for their flight, as per the rules and regulations of UAE
Observation Prior Check In
- Passengers will be observed for the weight and balance prior to their flight, due do helicopter weight and balance regulations and restrictions.
- Pyramid Tourism does not stand responsible for any inconvenience due to lack of mandatory Documents for access & Identification purpose.
- Seats will be allocated as per the availability & sole discretion of the third party product operator.
Guidelines for the Dress Code
- Passengers are required to dress in comfortable and light sportswear.
- Earrings and large pieces of jewellery are strictly prohibited on board.
Photography and Video Shooting
- Camcorders or cameras with telephoto lens greater than 400 mm are not allowed to be carried on board, unless prior approvals have been taken through Pyramid Tourism.
- Aerial Filming Available on request with additional cost
Passenger and Baggage Guide
- Passenger will have to pass through the security control as per GCAA regulations.
- Any kind of baggage should not be carried on board and can be left at the designated area before boarding.
Lost & Found
- In case of loss of your valuable belongings like electronic gadgets, wallets or any other precious items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own risk. Our drivers and tour guides may cooperate to retrieve but will not be responsible for its loss in any case.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% - No show or late cancellations will forfeit voucher
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancelled amount can be reimbursed within the 7 working days from the date of cancellation.
- The refundable amount relies on the cancellation policy mentioned hereby.