Pyramid Tourism brings to you a well designed trip to Sharjah - Ajman to explore the arabian cultural treasure. The trip wraps up a visit to some of the famous features of Sharjah as well as Ajman to give you the insight of the traditional culture and history of UAE.
Sharjah is one of the most serene and beautiful city. The city is the mix of old and new Arabian values. It is better known as the Arab World's City of Culture – selected by UNESCO. Your first stop takes you to the restored Fort of Sharjah, formerly known as King Faisal Mosque and initially built by the former residence of the ruling family built in 1820. Pass by the amazing Holy Quran, Qanat Al Qasba. Moving forward to the Heritage Museum and stroll through the nearby souk called as Al Arsa. The Al Naboodah House, is the museum for cultural heritage and keeps you dazzled during the trip. We then stop by the souk - Al Markazi better known as Blue Souk, the carpets land, jewellery and handicrafts. Not to miss the right souvenir for your loved ones. Capture your picturesque moments and return back to Dubai.
You will be captivated further after you step into the city of Ajman. Its popular attractions, like Ajman Beach and Ajman Museum promoting the quintessential art and artifacts will take you in the bygone eras.
- Pyramid Tourism Guide will pickup from the hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah.
- Qanat Al Qasba: One of the most vivacious spot of Sharjah, with Maraya Art Centre and Eye of the Emirate.
- Sharjah Corniche
- King Faisal Mosque spread across 12,000 square meters, one of the emirate's largest mosque.
- Central Souk / Blue Souk based near the Khalid Lagoon is one of the main shopping destination in Sharjah comprising of approximate 500 shops, selling varieties of antiques, clothes, jewelry cosmetics and carpets.
- Fish Market
- Islamic Art Museum
- Ajman Beach
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah.
NOTE : Minimum Booking : 4 PAX
|Mode Of Transfer
|SIC - Seat In Coach
||Ac Bus / Mini Van
Private Booking Each Vehicle for 6 +1 PAX Booking For 4 Hrs Maximum
|Mode Of Transfer
||Price Per Group
|Private up to 8 PAX
||SUV / Mini Van / Car
||Days of Operation
||HTL / Residence within
DXB or SHJ
NOTE : We value our clients and attempt to provide flexibility in our policies, please read our terms and conditions carefully for clarifications prior to your booking confirmation and help us to make your tour memorable with Pyramid Tourism
- Prices published are in USD and are based on the rates, at the time of booking and are subject to alter without prior notice.
- Few tours may not include Lunch at the published price. However, it can be organizes upon request at an additional cost.
- Partial utility of the services will not be refunded.
- During Eid or Festive occasions and National holidays alcohol and live entertainments will be restricted.
- Some of the listed inclusions may stay closed on weekends or particular days as per the government rules for which Pyramid Tourism will not stand responsible.
- Infants below 3 years should be carried by parents at their own risk & must be carried on lap if, dedicated seat reservation is not made at the time of booking
- Children between 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by their parents while entering any of the water rides/ activities.
- Dubai Hot Deals from Pyramid Tourism are subject to its specific terms and conditions and can be booked through our reservation desk at +971 43965666
- Private transfer can be arranged upon request for all trips.
- Pick-up schedule can be modified by half an hour to one hour for SIC Tours upon booking, depending upon the location and traffic flaw.
- Seats will be allotted as per the availability & sole discretion of the representative.
- Due to any of the uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (Traffic Jam, vehicle breakdowns, delay due to other guests, weather conditions) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Pyramid Tourism will not provide alternate options.
- In the scenario of the guest who fails to show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup point, then Pyramid Tourism is not liable to alternative transfer , arrangement or a refund for the missed tour.
- Strollers will not be allowed inside the vehicles without prior indication to Pyramid Tourism representative at the time of booking.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Few tours will require original passport or Emirates ID, therefore the traveler should ensure to read the important information's, Pyramid Tourism does not stand responsible for any inconvenience due to lack of mandatory Documents for access & Identification purpose.
- UV protection shades, sunscreen lotion and hat are recommended while moving around in direct sunlight.
- Most of the year summer clothing is recommended, Woolen cloths may be required during the winter season.
- Taking photographs of Emiratis especially females, military organizations, government office block and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering in public places instead designated areas is punishable offence and failing to comply with the law may face penalties.
- Smoking inside public areas is prohibited by Law.
- Refrain from public display of affection with your tour mate as a mark of respect for local customs.
Lost & Found
- In case of loss of your valuable belongings like electronic gadgets, wallets or any other precious items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own risk. Our drivers and tour guides may cooperate to retrieve but will not be responsible for its loss in any case.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% in case of No show: If guest fail to show up on time for the reserved Tour.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid cancellation charges.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 to 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancelled amount can be reimbursed within the 7 working days from the date of cancellation.
- The refundable amount relies on the cancellation policy mentioned hereby.