This historical city of Al Ain is renowned for its contemporary charms combined with the sumptuous, lush green blanket of gardens, public park and wide boulevards, Al Ain is one of the vital agricultural hub & archaeological spot of the Emirates based at nearly 120 km away from Dubai. It is known as the university town and also as the “Garden City”. Al Ain processes the most astonishing and fertile landscape in UAE.
How can you miss to visit such an incredible temptations of Al Ain; Jebel Hafeet - One of the tallest mountain of the nation overlooking the spectacular views of the city, you will also visit the Al Jahili Fort - The largest museum which exhibits a rare collection of portraits of the ruling family. The well-known Camel Market takes you to an authentic busy Arabian souk to closely view various types of camels. Al Ain City Tour is one of the highly recommended tour from our excursion's list, that can take you to all together a different world away from the glitz and glamour of Dubai city.
- Pick-up from the hotel or residence within Dubai
- Al Ain museum
- Al Ain National Heritage & Museum
- Al Ain Fort
- Al Ain mall
- Hot Water Springs
- Jebel Hafeet Mountain
- Archaeological Park
- Al Ain zoo (Entry ticket – Not Included)
- Drop-off to the hotel or residence within Dubai
- Lunch : Additional Cost AED 95 w/o Bev
NOTE : Minimum Booking : 4 PAX
|Mode Of Transfer
|SIC - Seat In Coach
||Ac Bus / Mini Van
Private Booking - Each Vehicle for 6 +1 PAX Booking For 8 Hrs Maximum
|Mode Of Transfer
||Price Per Group
|Private up to 6 PAX
||SUV / Mini Van / Car
||Days of Operation
||HTL / Residence
NOTE : We value our clients and attempt to provide flexibility in our policies, please read our terms and conditions carefully for clarifications prior to your booking confirmation and help us to make your tour memorable with Pyramid Tourism
- Booking subject to availability
- Prices published are in AED and are based on the rates, at the time of booking and are subject to alter without prior notice.
- Few tours may not include Lunch at the published price. However, it can be organizes upon request at an additional cost.
- Partial utility of the services will not be refunded.
- During Eid or Festive occasions and National holidays alcohol and live entertainments will be restricted.
- Some of the listed inclusions may stay closed on weekends or particular days as per the government rules for which Pyramid Tourism will not stand responsible.
- Infants below 3 years should be carried by parents at their own risk & must be carried on lap if, dedicated seat reservation is not made at the time of booking
- Children between 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by their parents while entering any of the water rides/ activities.
- Dubai Hot Deals from Pyramid Tourism are subject to its specific terms and conditions and can be booked through our reservation desk at +971 43965666
- Private transfer can be arranged upon request for all trips.
- Pick-up schedule can be modified by half an hour to one hour for SIC Tours upon booking, depending upon the location and traffic flaw.
- Seats will be allotted as per the availability & sole discretion of the representative.
- Due to any of the uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (Traffic Jam, vehicle breakdowns, delay due to other guests, weather conditions) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, Pyramid Tourism will not provide alternate options.
- In the scenario of the guest who fails to show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup point, then Pyramid Tourism is not liable to alternative transfer , arrangement or a refund for the missed tour.
- Strollers will not be allowed inside the vehicles without prior indication to Pyramid Tourism representative at the time of booking.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Few tours will require original passport or Emirates ID, therefore the traveler should ensure to read the important information's, Pyramid Tourism does not stand responsible for any inconvenience due to lack of mandatory Documents for access & Identification purpose.
- UV protection shades, sunscreen lotion and hat are recommended while moving around in direct sunlight.
- Most of the year summer clothing is recommended, Woolen cloths may be required during the winter season.
- Taking photographs of Emiratis especially females, military organizations, government office block and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering in public places instead designated areas is punishable offence and failing to comply with the law may face penalties.
- Smoking inside public areas is prohibited by Law.
- Refrain from public display of affection with your tour mate as a mark of respect for local customs.
Lost & Found
- In case of loss of your valuable belongings like electronic gadgets, wallets or any other precious items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own risk. Our drivers and tour guides may cooperate to retrieve but will not be responsible for its loss in any case.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% in case of No show: If guest fail to show up on time for the reserved Tour.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid cancellation charges.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 to 48 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancellation or modification of the booking should be done 24 Hrs prior to the tour date to avoid, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cancelled amount can be reimbursed within the 7 working days from the date of cancellation.
- The refundable amount relies on the cancellation policy mentioned hereby.